Protecting Your Privacy
AZSA does not...
AZSA, or people who post on the Arizona Self-Storage Auction website, may...
- Share information provided by you on the Arizona Self-Storage Auctions website with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- Use tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- Send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Knowingly collect any information from minors. If AZSA learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, AZSA will remove that posting.
Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
Data AZSA Collects
AZSA may collect...
- Provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. AZSA is not responsible for, nor has any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites and encourages all users to read the privacy policies of every website visited.
AZSA does not...
- Your email address for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- Contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), email and address for authentication and billing purposes.
- Personal information if you provide it in your postings. Do not post any personal information that you expect to keep private.
- Standard web logs for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and time-stamp in order to help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Data AZSA Stores
AZSA may store in its database...
- Store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and AZSA endeavors to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Although AZSA makes good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, AZSA cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and display of Arizona Self-Storage Auctions postings by search engines and Internet archival websites
- All postings on the Arizona Self-Storage Auctions website, even after their apparent deletion, and this may be archived elsewhere.
- AZSA's web logs and other records, which may be stored indefinitely.
Circumstances in which AZSA may release information
AZSA may disclose information about its users...
Last Revised: 11/28/2009
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.